Effective date: November 1st, 2015.
The categories of personally identifiable information that we collect:
- The data you voluntarily provide to us, for example, your name, email address, your company affiliation, your title, your phone number, and the content you post on the site, like comments and pictures
- Data we gather, which includes IP addresses, the type of hardware device being used, the operating system and browser being used, your geographic location and your service provider
- The other users you interact with and your interactions with them
- Information provided by referrer sites, like your LinkedIn or Google profile data
- Information provided by you about your network such as IP addresses, Autonomous System Numbers, network port configuration information and data center location
Who we may share your personally identifiable information with:
- Payment processors
- Subsidiaries and affiliates of Console Connect Inc.
- A new owner, if the ownership or control of all or part of Console Connect Inc or its assets is transferred
- Companies that provide website analytics
- Companies who we have asked to market or sell to you on our behalf
- Companies that may assist us with research, testing, and development, security purposes, data analysis, and investigation of fraudulent or unlawful activity
- Law enforcement, in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena)
- Other site users
- Your employer if your account is a business account
We do not sell information about you for direct marketing purposes.
How to request changes to your personally identifiable information:
If you would like to review or make changes to your personally identifiable data, send an email to: email@example.com
Other information we collect:
- We also collect some information but do it in a way that is not linked to you specifically, such as site usage data, including the time of day you are visiting and how long you stayed, the pages you visited, what sites you came from, and crash data
- We may place cookies on your device and collect data from them
- We allow our partners, like Salesforce.com and Google Analytics, to use beacons and trackers to collect data about you
How we respond to "do not track" signals:
We do not respond to “do not track” signals.