Please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
“You” or “Your” means the person or company who is authorised by Us to use the Application to access Your Account to manage Your Services, including, without limitation, upgrade or modify existing Services, purchase new or additional Services, or to terminate Services.
“We”, “Our” and “Us” means PCCW Global, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
“Services” means the products and services offered by Us online for Your use and/or purchase, which may be accessed via the Application.
“Service Agreement” means the commercial agreement between You and Us which governs the terms and conditions for purchase and use of the Services which can be (i) any existing service agreement between You and Us; or (ii) in the absence of an existing service agreement, Our general terms and conditions set out at https://www.pccwglobal.com/en/terms-conditions in effect as of the date that the order is placed.
“Service Commencement Date” means the date when the Service is activated and/or connected, as We notify You in writing stating that the Service is operational.
“Specific Terms” mean the additional terms and conditions specific to a particular Service.
- Other capitalized terms have the meanings defined herein.
SCOPE, INTENT & AUTHORITY
- Intent. Your use of the Application includes the authority to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO THROUGH THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS. In order to access and retain Your electronic records, You may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are Your sole responsibility.
Authority. As a registered user of the Application, You
may establish an account ("Account"). You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of Your Account and for all activities that occur on or through Your Account, and You agree to immediately notify Us of any security breach of, or unauthorized use of, Your Account. We shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of Your Account.
- Account Administrator. We will provide access to the Application to an Account Administrator designated by You. The Account Administrator acts as Your authorized representative with respect to all transactions initiated through the Application. The Account Administrator is responsible for notifying Us of any issues surrounding the use of the Application or Your Account. You may not change an Account Administrator without Our prior written consent.
- Account Management & Access. The Account Administrator can, at any time though the Application: (a) invite and/or grant access to additional authorised users to Your Account (“Authorised Users”); (b) manage the Authorized Users; (c) change the Authorised Users by deleting them from Your Account; and (d) assign or revoke an Authorised User’s access rights to Your Account to ensure and safeguard Your Account. We may cooperate with You and Your Account Administrator to investigate any unusual or suspected fraudulent or unauthorized use of Your Account upon written notice from the Account Administrator.
- Authorised Users. The Authorised Users are the authorised representatives of the Account Administrator with respect to all transactions and uses initiated through the Application. The Authorised Users' rights of transactions and uses are determined and updated from time to time by the Account Administrator through the Application.
- Account Activity. BY NAMING YOUR ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR, YOU AGREE THAT ALL PURCHASES AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS INITIATED BY THE ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR AND AUTHORIZED USERS THROUGH THE APPLICATION ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, EVEN IF YOU WERE UNAWARE OF ANY PARTICULAR PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION OR IF A PARTICULAR PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION EXCEEDED THE AUTHORITY, AS GRANTED BY YOU, OF THE ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR OR AUTHORIZED USER.
- Third Party Rights. Your use of the Application and its features may involve access to or incorporation of third party (such as payment service provider) website(s) and/or content. You agree that We do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. You agree that You will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that We are not in any way responsible for any such use by You.
Your use of the Application is subject to Our Privacy Statement, in addition to the privacy policies of any third party providers whose applications or products are incorporated into the Application.
ONLINE ORDERING (applicable only to Pay As You Go Service(s))
- By clicking the relevant box, You confirm: (i) acceptance of the Service Agreement; and (ii) agreement to pay for the Service ordered. Notwithstanding every effort we made, the availability of all Service offering(s) at the price(s) as indicated on the Application are not guaranteed. We may reject/cancel Your order (without liability) if We are unable to process or fulfil it, and You will not be charged.
Price estimates provided during the calculation stage are indicative only and are subject to change from time to time. The fees for use of the Services will be charged in US Dollars exclusive of taxes, as indicated on the Portal prior to Your confirmation to pay or subsequently as indicated in section 4.6 below (“Service Fee(s)”). Service Fees will be charged/billed from the Service Commencement Date through Your selected payment methods, (a) credit card(s) in accordance with the following terms or (b) invoice(s).
(a) Credit Card Payment
- A valid credit card is required for completing the order online. We do not accept pre-paid or virtual credit cards. We will send You an acknowledgment receipt to confirm Your order. If You do not receive an acknowledgment receipt, please contact support (email:email@example.com, phone:+27117973395).
- If You elect to pay using credit card(s), you have elected to use the services of a third party payment or billing service provider in connection with Your purchase from Us and, Your use of such services will be subject to such third party service provider’s own terms and conditions. You may be required to provide that third party provider with Your bank account or credit/debit card details. We are not responsible for, and You agree to hold us harmless from and against any liability resulting from, the acts or omissions of any third party payment or billing provider.
- You are responsible to ensure the credit card that You use for Service payment remains valid during the initial and/or any renewal term(s) of the Service (“Term”). If the credit card expires or becomes invalid for whatever reason during the Term, We may suspend and/or terminate the Service without any liability whatsoever and You will remain liable to pay us any outstanding Service Fees.
- We may increase or add new fees and charges for any existing Service You are using by giving You at least 30 days prior notice. Fees and charges for any new Service or new feature of a Service will be effective when We post the updated fees and charges on the Portal, unless we expressly state otherwise in a notice.
- Credit card issuing banks may charge You an international transaction fee, dependent upon the country where You place the order and currency of the credit card. Please check with Your credit card issuing bank for details of such charges. In the event You pay Service Fees in a currency other than US Dollars, You shall be responsible for any currency exchange loss suffered by Us so that We receive an amount equal to the Service Fees.
- You authorise Us to charge You and You agree to pay for any charges, fees and/or taxes imposed on Us or on You for the Service(s) to be collected by Us on behalf of governments and other authorities on such credit card(s), except as limited by applicable laws.
Charging of Service Fees
(a) Initial Service Fee(s). For the new Service(s) You ordered, We will charge You an Initial Service Fee as indicated on the Portal for the first month or period of Service(s). The Initial Service Fee will be charged to Your credit card on the Service Commencement Date, which will also be the Due Date for the Initial Service Fee.
(b) For the requested period of Service(s) not less than one month, if the calculation for any Service Fee(s) commences on a date other than the first day of a month or terminates on a date other than the last day of a month, the relevant amount of Service Fees for the partial month shall be calculated pro-rata, on the basis of the actual number of days in the relevant month.
(c) Recurring Service Fee(s). For the recurring Service(s) You ordered, We will charge You Recurring Service Fees monthly or at time period(s) as indicated on the Portal. The Recurring Service Fees will be charged to Your credit card on the first day of the month/period for each subsequent month/period, which will also be the Due Date for the Recurring Service Fees (“Billing Date” or “RSF Due Date”), until the Service(s) is terminated. By ordering Service(s) that renew automatically and providing relevant billing details of valid credit card(s), You provide Us a continuous and express authority during the Term to charge Recurring Service Fees on such credit card(s) on the RSF Due Date.
(a) For Service(s) ordered with no automatic renewal(s), the Service Agreement terminates upon expiry of the initial Term.
(b) For Service(s) ordered with automatic renewal(s), You can terminate the Service(s) at any time after expiry of the initial Term and during the renewal Term by sending Us a written notice, and the termination will be effective on the third day after the date of receipt of the notice or the requested subsequent termination date (“Termination Date”). Charged amount(s) prior to the Termination Date will not be refunded. If the termination notice is received prior to the Billing Date for a subsequent termination date, the final Service Fee will be pro-rated up to the Termination Date.
- Refund. In the event that You are entitled to a refund pursuant to the relevant Service Agreement, Service Fees already debited to the credit card in question, will be refunded or credited to the same credit card in about  days from the date that Your refund has been approved by Us. Such refund shall be Your exclusive remedy for the occurrence that led to or caused the refund and We shall not be held liable whatsoever to You, the credit cardholder in question and/or any third party in connection with or arising from such occurrence after the refund.
Cancellation/Suspension of Online Ordering. We may cancel, suspend or restrict Your use of our Online Ordering platform at any time without notice for no reason or with reason including but not limited to instances where We suspect Your Account is being used or may be used:
(i) by persons that have not been authorised by You;
(iii) in a manner that may cause loss to Us.
(b) Invoice Payment
- If You select invoice payment, the relevant terms and provisions in the Service Agreement will apply.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY REMOVE THE APPLICATION FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE APPLICATION AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE APPLICATION AND ALL SERVICES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE APPLICATION ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY US OR AS AGREED IN THE SERVICE AGREEMENT) PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IIN NO CASE SHALL WE, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT (OR SERVICE) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE APPLICATION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE AFFECTED SERVICE. WE SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICATION, BUT YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE APPLICATION WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND WE DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP YOUR OWN SYSTEM AND MAINTAINING AND SAFEGUARDING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
WAIVER AND INDEMNITY
- All copyrights in and to the Application (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Us and/or Our licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE APPLICATION OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT, FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITY, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR INFRINGEMENT OF OUR OR A THIRD PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
You agree that in case of any dispute arising out of, under, or in connection with Your use of the Application, such dispute will be subject to the dispute resolution procedures and governing law provisions of the relevant Service Agreement.