Please contact Us at email@example.com for any queries.
“You” or “Your” means the person or company who is authorised by Us to use the Application to access Your Account to manage Your Services, including, without limitation, upgrade or modify existing Services, purchase new or additional Services, or to terminate Services.
“We”, “Our” and “Us” means PCCW Global, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
“Services” means the products and services offered by Us online for Your use and/or purchase, which may be accessed via the Application.
“Service Agreement” means the commercial agreement between You and Us which governs the terms and conditions for purchase and use of the Services.
- Other capitalized terms have the meanings defined herein.
- SCOPE, INTENT & AUTHORITY
- Intent. Your use of the Application includes the authority to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS. In order to access and retain Your electronic records, You may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are Your sole responsibility.
- Authority. As a registered user of the Application, You may establish an account ("Account"). You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of Your Account and for all activities that occur on or through Your Account, and You agree to immediately notify Us of any security breach of, or unauthorized use of, Your Account. We shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of Your Account.
- Account Administrator. We will provide access to the Application to an Account Administrator designated by You. The Account Administrator acts as Your authorized representative with respect to all transactions initiated through the Application. The Account Administrator is responsible for notifying Us of any issues surrounding the use of the Application or Your Account. You may not change an Account Administrator without Our prior written consent.
- Account Management & Access. The Account Administrator can, at any time though the Application: (a) invite and/or grant access to additional authorised users to Your Account (“Authorised Users”); (b)manage the Authorized Users; (c) change the Authorised Users by deleting them from Your Account; and (d) assign or revoke an Authorised User’s access rights to Your Account to ensure and safeguard Your Account. We will cooperate with You and Your Account Administrator to investigate any unusual or suspected fraudulent or unauthorized use of Your Account upon written notice from the Account Administrator.
- Authorised Users. The Authorised Users are the authorised representatives of the Account Administrator with respect to all transactions and uses initiated through the Application. The Authorised Users' rights of transactions and uses are determined and updated from time to time by the Account Administrator through the Application.
- Account Activity. BY NAMING YOUR ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR, YOU AGREE THAT ALL PURCHASES AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS INITIATED BY THE ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR AND AUTHORIZED USERS THROUGH THE APPLICATION ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, EVEN IF YOU WERE UNAWARE OF ANY PARTICULAR PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION OR IF A PARTICULAR PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION EXCEEDED THE AUTHORITY, AS GRANTED BY YOU, OF THE ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR OR AUTHORIZED USER.
- Third Party Rights. Your use of the Application and its features may involve access to or incorporation of third party applications and/or content. You agree that We do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. You agree that You will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that We are not in any way responsible for any such use by You.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES WE DO NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY REMOVE THE APPLICATION FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE APPLICATION AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE APPLICATION AND ALL SERVICES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE APPLICATION ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY US OR AS AGREED IN THE SERVICE AGREEMENT) PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO CASE SHALL WE, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT (OR SERVICE) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE APPLICATION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE AFFECTED SERVICE. WE SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICATION, BUT YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE APPLICATION WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND WE DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP YOUR OWN SYSTEM AND MAINTAINING AND SAFEGUARDING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All copyrights in and to the Application (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Us and/or Our licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE APPLICATION OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT, FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITY, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR INFRINGEMENT OF OUR OR A THIRD PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION You agree that in case of any dispute arising out of, under, or in connection with Your use of the Application, such dispute will be subject to the dispute resolution procedures and governing law provisions of the relevant Service Agreement.